"Rochester was a center of first industrial revolution, and now is becoming a leader in the 21st century drive for a clean energy future. Thanks to the Rochester Peoples Climate Coalition for being out in front!"
- Bill McKibben, co-founder, 350.org
Rochester People's Climate Coalition is on the Move!
The Rochester People’s Climate Coalition (RPCC) was formed in September 2014 to mobilize our community to attend the People’s Climate March in New York City. Within a few weeks, 30+ member organizations joined the coalition, including businesses, churches, political offices, environmental groups, and other nonprofits. The RPCC continues to grow, collaborate, and build political power. For a full list of member organizations and information on how to join the coalition, see here.
Dr. James Hansen in Rochester
April 21, 2015
- Larry Burnette, League of Women Voters
- Sue Hughes-Smith, Mothers Out Front
- Linda Isaacson Fedele, Sierra Club
- Bill LaBine, Airtight Services, Inc.
- Abigail McHugh-Grifa, Rochester Climate Action
- Sarah Mittiga, Citizens’ Climate Lobby
- Susan Spencer, Working Families Party
- George Payne, Gandhi Earth Keepers International